Sunday, January 23, 2011

Last Friday Nite....

For some reason like 10 bajillion of my friends are born in January. So just to make things easier they all get together and throw a super hawt party every year. Which is great, cuz there's not much to look forward to in the middle of winter, the party scene really dies down.

Now I always put a lot of time and effort into what I wear, but tonight was going to be extra special. See I can kinda be a bitch, and my one friends has been pissing me off, and her brother was going to be there at the party so I wanted to look extra hawt so I could snag him in front of her. I know that would really chap her ass – hee hee. I have only seen her brother in pictures, and trust me he is super hot, but from what I heard about him he sounded like a package deal. He makes great money building houses for his uncle's company. So let's put this all together physical labor = big strong muscles + great paying job + plus adorable face = one fine fuck buddy!

See my friend gets all pissy cuz I know she would like to have the kind of fun I have, she's practically married to the same boyfriend she had since high school. She wishes she could go out and party and play like I do. Sometimes I'll complain about the boys I party with, sure they're good for a night of fun but not much else. Sometimes I want something more substantial, I’m not exactly saying committed relationship, but someone I know I can call up again and again and know a good time will be had. That means most likely someone a little older and with a good steady job, so I know I'll always have my drinks paid for. Nothing irks me more than a guy thinking he doesn't have to buy me my drinks. So what if I don't drink beer and I like the expensive frou frou cocktails, it shows the guy has class when he pays for me. And then they wonder why I don't call them back. Whenever I complain about that she'll always bring up that her older brother is single. She'll tell me he is tall and handsome and has a good job, but then she'll say “Oh wait, he doesn't go for wild girls, it wouldn't work for you!”. Bitch. I'll show her how much her brother would want me – hee hee!

So I go to the party looking extra hot. I'm wearing this great lace mini skirt, it's black and cream. Then I have on this super hot black tube top with it. For shoes I have these to-die-for metallic pewter heels. They are so cute with an an ankle strap ( I love an ankle strap on my shoes) and then ruffles going down my foot to the toe strap. People stop me all the time to tell me how great those shoes are. So I know I won't be easily missed. I recognize her brother right away, I have seen him in pictures on facebook. I smile at my friend and say “oh isn't that your brother across the way? Aren't you going to introduce me?” She gives me a look, and I know she is already starting to simmer. “I can't right now I'm putting out the party favors.” she tells me. Ha! “It's ok, I'll go say hi to him by myself.” She gives me this look like I better stay away but I walk off before she can say anything. Her brother sees me coming, and why wouldn't he? What guy wouldn't notice a super hot girl dressed to the 9's coming his way. He looks me up and down and smiles. He's standing by the drinks. “Hi,” I say “You do know how to make a screaming orgasm don't you?” He smiles before he answers me “In what sense are you asking me?” I pour myself a drink and take a sip, “Good question.” I say and walk off. Hahahaha! I love that move. I didn't turn around to see but you know he's jaw was on the floor. I love leaving them hanging like that, its always so fun. I completely ignore him for about an hour and I know he is scratching his head. I watched out of the corner of my eye one girl after another try to get his attention. Every time one would go up and talk to him they tried so hard to get his eyes off of me and onto to them. But none of the other girls have the kind of game I do. I wasn't worried, I just laughed to myself each time as each girl became discouraged and left. He couldn't pay any attention to them, he was too focused on me. I bet he was wondering why I walked off or when I was coming back. Men can be so egotistical, it always takes them a moment to see that the ball was dropped in their court and they are going to have to work for it.

Well after an hour he figured it out. He cornered me as I came out of the bathroom. “Is that all you were going to say to me?” he asked. I just smirked at him. “Well the answer is yes... I know how to “make one”.” “Is that so?” I say. “Don't believe me huh? Maybe you'd like a demonstration?” He slid his hand down my back and rested it on my ass as he spoke. He looked at me for my reply but I just kept smirking. He took my hand off his ass. “I didn't say stop.” I told him. “yeah well, I’m not hearing go either.” he replied. I placed my arms around his neck. “Ok....” I looked around to see his sister and found that she was staring right at us. Her brother didn't see her, his back was to her, but I sure saw her burning up. I leaned in closer. “...Go!” I whispered into his ear. He immediately started planting kisses up and down my neck, which I love! We made out real hot and heavy for about 2 minutes, and then he stops, he looks around and shuffles us into a nearby corner. We're out of the way now and less visible but by no means unable to seen by the rest of the party. That's when he slides his hand up my skirt and starts rubbing my clit through my panties. The fact that if anyone decides to pay a little closer attention would know he's finger fucking me in front of everyone made my pussy even wetter. He slide his hands under my panties and slipped 2 fingers into my wet little snatch. I couldn't help but moan, but before anyone cold catch on he kissed me real deep on the mouth so now one cold hear me moaning with pleasure. He jabbed me with his rock hard cock, it felt so nice and thick. I know he really wanted to slip it in me. “Your pussy feels so tight!” He breathed into my ear and finger fucked me even harder. I tried to reach down to rub his fat cock through his pants but he grabbed my wrists and held them against the wall. He must have been too excited and didn't want me to cause a mess in his pants. I can't really blame him though since I was just as excited and actually did make a mess. I couldn't help it he finger fucked so well, I just came right then and there. I was actually kinda embarrassed it went this far. What if someone noticed the cum dripping down my leg?

My friend's brother wasn't done though. He had to stick his manhood in me. He licked his fingers clean and the pulled me by my wrist. He dragged me across the house until he found an empty room. I was getting all turned all over again, I hate when guys pussy foot around, but this guy knew what he wanted and wasn't afraid to go after it. We found an empty bed room and went inside. He locked the door behind us and the tossed me on the bed. How long has it been since I was fucked by a real man, not any of these stupid, half drunk frat boys? My friends' brother climbed on top of me and started kissing me. We made out as he took our clothes off. When I was just down to panties he started kissing down my body and when he got close to my panties he ripped them off and held my legs apart. I always get a little nervous before a guy eats me out, it makes me shake so uncontrollably, I look like someone with epilepsy. He licked right up the center, from the bottom of my hole right up to my clit and I no longer had control of my body. After a few minuets of that he whips his hard junk out. And man was it massive. It was fat 9 incher! I got a little scared, the biggest one I had in me was 7 and I thought was plenty big. He picks me up and repositions me onto his face, then starts licking my cunt as he shoves my head down on his cock. I freeze up a little afraid of its size, but then his tongue hits just the right spot and I become weak. He shoves my head all the way down onto his cock, it was bad enough I was nervous but my mouth gets plugged up with his big dick as I was screaming with pleasure. My throat was more open then I was prepared for and immediately took his cock farther in then I was ready for. I start to gag and cough. But he doesn't let up. I could hardly breath, it didn't help that he just kept licking me in all the right places. I was running out of breath and on the verge of an intense orgasm, the combination was making me delirious. The next thing I knew I was on my back feeling my pussy get stretched like never before.

My friends brother was trying slip his cock in my tight hole, but I have never had one as big as him before. “Your so fucking tight!” he exclaimed when I looked up at him. He had only just worked the head up in my pussy. I was hoping he would ease it in more slowly, but he was too excited now. Once he managed to work the head in he forced it the rest of the way up, and started nailing me to the back board. It kinda hurt at first, but got better and better by the end of it. He was such an animal the way he fucked, I felt I was just along for the ride – but what a ride it was! I came twice. A small one at first – it did kinda hurt, but after that one all the pain melted away and I was left with just pleasure. I squirted all over his cock. The sight of my pussy gushing brought him over the edge. He tried to pull out since we forgot all about a condemn. I think he wanted to make it to my tits but blew his load before he could. He splooged all over my thighs instead. A moment later he feel over on top of me and we both passed out for a little. Needless to say his sister was pissed, but just as I had predicted, her brother did in fact, go for wild girls!

1 comment: