Monday, January 24, 2011

Taking matters into my own hands...

Is it just me or is the winter so much more frustrating then the summer? I get so frick'n horny in the middle of winter! It's not like I can't find anyone to play with, but it does take a lot more effort than it does in the summer. Everyone is inside and cranky because they're cold. There's a lot less parties, and lot less going on at the club scene. And even I have to admit that on nights when its below freezing I’d rather just stay in all tucked in under the covers and not have to bother with anyone either. Even though my need to socialize goes down, my needs to fuck and please myself haven't. That's why I decided its time to take matters into my own hands – lol! Its about high time I bought a new vibrator, a fancier model too, a real upgrade. I was still using the 6” pink, ubberly cheap rip off of the rabbit I bought the second I turned 18.

Truth be told I had been wanting to upgrade for a while, but I remember the kind of fit one of my old boyfriends pitched when he discovered that I bought myself a toy – holy hell, talk about insecurity! Another good reason why older guys are so much better, they understand that even the best carpenters use power tools – lol! Mmmm, just takes me back to a great fuck I had last summer, I had a friend who works in a hotel and she could get into the VIP lounge for free and even get me a few drinks for free. That's when I met this hot older guy. He was in town for only 2 nights, but fuck was it a good 2 nights! He brought a little, water proof purple vibrator with him on his travels. He told me he loved watching it go to work on a women, he took me into the shower with me and held it on my clit and he had to hold me down because I couldn't stop shaking.... oh yeah, that was a good time! And he wasn't all insecure about using toys. I have thought a lot about buying a better vibe, but since a lot of the boys I sleep with are my age, people from school or ones I met at parties, I get afraid that my fun will get ruined if I make mention of toy. So I have been holding off. But I'm just getting so horny! I wanted a nice waterproof model, one that was bigger and had more speeds. So I decided to finally treat myself, I mean screw it, I’m so done screwing around with boys who are going to get intimidated by me pleasuring myself with something other than their cocks. I went online and found this great silver rabbit-esque model, 10 different speeds, bigger, fatter and waterproof. I ordered and its on its way.... I can't wait for the fun to begin....!

1 comment:

  1. Your going to have to tell me how that works out for you. I'm thinking an upgrade is in order as well ;)

    ReplyDelete