Saturday, January 22, 2011

Nite Flirt eh?

So my friends told me about this site called NiteFlirt, where basically I make a listing, post some pics and men pay to talk to me! They told me because they knew I would be perfect for it. Some of my gal pals are wild, and yes even a little a kinky but none of them as as kinky and wild as me, so they got shy at the thought of talking to strangers over the phone even if they were getting paid for it. Not me! There is very little out there that will make me blush. And since I like to go out and party a lot I may as well earn some spending money while I have fun. I'm so happy to have an outlet for my wild side. I go to collage and do the whole “good student thing” but man does that shit get old. I love to party and play, and I love talking about it, but sometimes my friends tell me I need to reel it in and hit the books harder than I’m hitting the dance floor. Screw that, I know how to work and play at the same time, I can have my cake and eat it too. I'm wild, imaginative and very open minded and a lot of other things too, but let's get one thing straight I may be a lot of things but I am no one's bitch! Don't call me up expecting me to want to beg for your sad cock! Show some respect, I don't take orders! I love telling guys what to do, but we don't have to worry about orders either. Sometimes the best thing is just to role play a fantasy. I know one of mine is seducing my super hot professor. I don't care that he has a wife, I dream about it in class, getting fucked over my desk by my super sexy professor.... mmmmm... I'm getting hot just thinking about.... you should phone me up...

No comments:

Post a Comment